The Story of Sweet Shop
Bursting with joyful flavours and colourful textures, this gift makes sure that the opportunity to indulge one's sweet tooth does not go to waste. A perfect gift for a group of friends or colleagues, this is like giving them the keys to a sweet shop and letting them loose!
- 72% Dark Chocolate Crow Bar (Salish Sea Chocolate Company)
- Dark Hot Chocolate (Organic Fair)
- Five Star Chocolate Biscotti (Melinda's Biscotti)
- Ginger Chocolate Biscotti (Melinda's Biscotti)
- Honey Sponge Toffee Caramel Popcorn (Tout De Sweet Confections)
- Intergalactic Root Beer (Phillip's Soda Works)
- Neapolitan Mini Marshmallows (Tout De Sweet Confections)
- Cool Mint Chocolate Bar (Denman Island Chocolate)
- Pacific Sea Salt Caramels (Tout De Sweet Confections)
- Sea Salt Toffee Bark, Box (RockCoast)
- Sparkmouth Ginger Ale (Phillip's Soda Works)
- 70% Dark Chocolate Hazelnut & Blueberry 'Westcoaster' Bar (Organic Fair)
Organic Fair is a small batch crafter of exclusively organic & fair trade gourmet products. They operate from their 5 acre organic farm in Cobble Hill, B.C.
Rock Coast Toffee
RockCoast is a labour of love and passion for me. I'm so excited for you to try my mouth watering toffee bark but watch out - its addictive!
- Amber Isles, RockCoast Founder and Toffeetier
Denman Island Chocolate
Denman Island Chocolate was created by Daniel and Ruth Terry. Long interested in the organic food movement, the Terrys left the big city for Denman Island in 1994, looking for a more rural lifestyle in which to bring up their two sons.
Phillip's Soda Works
Phillips Soda Works is a natural soda brewer in beautiful Victoria B.C. Pre-packaged syrups, artificial flavours, and colours are blacklisted from the recipe book in favour of raw cane sugar and natural herbs and spices. Their commitment to natural ingredients is a difference you can taste.
Tout de Sweet Confections
Tout de Sweet Confections is a small-batch Canadian artisan candy company that specializes in making fresh confectionery sweets that are all-natural, organic, corn syrup-free, nut-free and gluten-free (the kitchen and ingredients are 100% nut-free and gluten-free!).
It was eight years ago when Melinda made her first biscotti for her family. She really didn't know where this journey would lead her. When she brought some snacks to work everyone thought it was so good that she should bring it to coffee shops in Victoria, B.C. The rest, as they say, is history.
Salish Sea Chocolate Company
The Salish Sea Chocolate Company has been operating since 2003. Their chocolates are made in their Chocolate Cottage, on beautiful Salt Spring Island, B.C. Each bar is crafted and wrapped by hand, with much love and laughter in the old traditional way, and is a masterpiece of exquisite chocolate & beautiful art.