The Story of Chocolate Confection
Mint, Espresso, Blueberry... In the hands of local artisans, flavours are paired with chocolates both dark and light to create a spectrum of tastes. The world certainly isn't short of chocolate lovers, so it shouldn't be short of a variety of chocolates. With these local goods, our region is more than doing it's part...
- 72% Dark Chocolate Crow Bar (Salish Sea Chocolate Company)
- Chocolate Marshmallows (Tout De Sweet Confections)
- Dark Hot Chocolate (Organic Fair)
- Espresso Chunk Chocolate Bar (Denman Island Chocolate)
- Five Star Chocolate Biscotti (Melinda's Biscotti)
- Ginger Chocolate Biscotti (Melinda's Biscotti)
- Cool Mint Chocolate Bar (Denman Island Chocolate)
- Pacific Sea Salt Caramels (Tout De Sweet Confections)
- Sea Salt Toffee Bark (RockCoast)
- 70% Dark Chocolate Hazelnut & Blueberry 'Westcoaster' Bar (Organic Fair)
Organic Fair is a small batch crafter of exclusively organic & fair trade gourmet products. They operate from their 5 acre organic farm in Cobble Hill, B.C.
Rock Coast Toffee
RockCoast is a labour of love and passion for me. I'm so excited for you to try my mouth watering toffee bark but watch out - its addictive!
- Amber Isles, RockCoast Founder and Toffeetier
Denman Island Chocolate
Denman Island Chocolate was created by Daniel and Ruth Terry. Long interested in the organic food movement, the Terrys left the big city for Denman Island in 1994, looking for a more rural lifestyle in which to bring up their two sons.
Tout de Sweet Confections
Tout de Sweet Confections is a small-batch Canadian artisan candy company that specializes in making fresh confectionery sweets that are all-natural, organic, corn syrup-free, nut-free and gluten-free (the kitchen and ingredients are 100% nut-free and gluten-free!).
It was eight years ago when Melinda made her first biscotti for her family. She really didn't know where this journey would lead her. When she brought some snacks to work everyone thought it was so good that she should bring it to coffee shops in Victoria, B.C. The rest, as they say, is history.
Salish Sea Chocolate Company
The Salish Sea Chocolate Company has been operating since 2003. Their chocolates are made in their Chocolate Cottage, on beautiful Salt Spring Island, B.C. Each bar is crafted and wrapped by hand, with much love and laughter in the old traditional way, and is a masterpiece of exquisite chocolate & beautiful art.